Pivotshare Content Policies
PIVOTSHARE CONTENT POLICIES
Pivotshare’s goal is to create a platform that allows content creators to effectively share and profit from their digital media. We are looking forward to all of the amazing content that will come from our users and we consider this venture to be a true partnership. In order to make this relationship truly beneficial, we ask that our users respect the content policies outlined in this document.
Pivotshare Platform Intended Use
The Pivotshare platform is intended for content such as:
- Content that you have all necessary rights and permissions to distribute.
- Content that you believe customers will pay to watch, listen to or read.
- Content containing subject matter of interest to small or large groups.
- Content from a specialty field that you may be an expert in.
- Previously published content that you want to distribute and profit from online.
You agree not to use the service for the following uses:
- For any unlawful purposes.
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right or artist's right of any third party including, but not limited to, Pivotshare or to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content or illegal content.
- To harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct, or submitting any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
- To forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Pivotshare or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service.
If a customer finds any content offensive, they may notify us directly via our support desk. Pivotshare administration also regularly reviews all media posted in channels. If content is found to violate the Pivotshare Content Policies, it will be removed. Pivotshare reserves the right to suspend that channel and associated accounts without prior notice. Accounts will be penalized for violating the Pivotshare Content Policies.
Pay With Paypal Now Available on the New Subscribe Page of Your OTT Channel
You asked and we delivered: Your SVOD channel now accepts Paypal payments! Paypal integration was part of our recent subscribe page upgrade which improves the checkout process for your customers. By adding Paypal as another payment option, we’ve made it even easier for your SVOD channel to convert first-time visitors. It also helps to expand [...]
Netflix Sees Jump in Subscribers Thanks to Original Video on Demand Content
After watching its subscriber growth slow sharply in Q2, subscription video on demand giant Netflix seems to have bounced back strongly in Q3 thanks to their highly popular slate of original programming. Netflix’s investment in original content production and moving away from its reliance on licensed content has thus far proven effective, and many others [...]
Pivotshare Partners with LeEco to Expand Distribution for SVOD Channels
Pivotshare has proven itself as the industry leader in the SVOD world focused on helping our publishers reach a larger audience. We are proud to announce yet another relationship in our growing list of international distribution partners. Today at their Northern American unveiling, digital pioneer LeEco announced the launch of LeEco Live, their entertainment marketplace [...]